Sidr (Berry) Honey
Berry Honey is collected from the Agricultural and forest regions of Rajasthan.
Wild Berry Honey, also known as Sidr/Sider Honey is one of the premium varieties of honey due to its exceptional medicinal properties. It is harvested from bees which primarily forage on the blossoms of Sidr trees.
Benefits of Berry:
- Sidr honey has a unique property of selectively targeting bad bacteria in the gut and respiratory system
- It contains the highest level of anti-oxidants over other honey varieties, thus protecting our body from the risk of cancerous tumors
- A blessing for women for quick recovery post, childbirth
- Regular consumption regulates menstrual cycles
- Relieves constipation problems
- Cures stomach ulcers
- Strengthens the immune system and cures certain types of skin diseases
- Revives and refreshes the body